First things first; if you have my previous sky recolours in your game and haven’t seen this yet: Please Redownload!
I fixed a couple of things.
I also fixed this other thing, but it was big enough to get an entire post of its own!
These files are the same skies as in the first download post
, but they don’t have the added horizons. Otherwise the texture is unchanged, except for moving it all down a tad and making sure it still looks okay on the bottom.
The globe now looks like this when you place it. I haven’t seen what it looks like with a water edge (my graphics are crappy on this netbook, can you tell) but it does seem like this would work a lot better! Hopefully this version will be a lot more versatile, at least until I can add more horizon-y things.
Please refer to the first download post
for more information on the sky globes in general. A quick summary:
- It shows up in the landmark directory
- These files are all stand-alone objects; you do not need Psychosims object, you don’t need my previous ones. You can select the ones you like and they all show up separately in the catalogue.
- Placement is done with the little blue grabbable square.
- Height adjustment is possible with modifyneighborhoodterrain on if you have AL or MG. (adjust the terrain square of the grabbable object).
- These are also not compressorized!
Other than that, again a big thank you
to Psychosim, Chris997, Danicast, Blender Architecture
, and Nepheris
! (Although the bad graphics in this post are mine, not hers!)[[ DOWNLOAD ]]
And now for the extra’s!
As first seen in this post
, you will also get this recolour in both the horizontastic and the horizonless variety. The horizon is the same as those on the previous “pre-final” recolours.
The same goes for this recolour. I’ve used this texture before to test, although I can’t find that I shared the photos. It’s rather dramatic, especially with reflecting water!
Credit for these two textures goes to Blender Architecture
.[[ DOWNLOAD ]]
Sorry for taking so long!
Please enjoy! Feedback is welcome!